Wednesday, July 25, 2007

a peep into other blogs

So I haven't posted in a while... sue me.

I got hit by a car on my bike during my morning commute on July 12th. It's been almost two weeks and other than a fat knee and some bad ass bruises, I am fine.

Broken bike... fixed.
Missed work, medical bills, and bike repairs are being paid by her insurance... nice.
Being a little more timid and wearing my helmet at all times... after-effects.

can't complain.. I am alive and walking I guess.

Anyways, here are some interesting things...


Cyclist tasered for riding bike at MSP airport

Mpls. Police Issuing Tickets To Fill Budget Void

Victoria's Secret Coming to Uptown (IMHO... WTF?) I agree with this blogger.

Overheard in Minneapolis LOL

More Little Flat Man!

One more reason we do not own a television

I saw SICKO last night (I was and wasn't surprised at the same time) The US is messy


Random: sometimes I feel like such a loner... I just want to get on my bike and ride away.

1 comment:

Bl@ck Coffee said...

You got hit by a car! That's terrible.