Friday, June 22, 2007

three fairly quick things...

One...
Thank you to my parents for generously giving me this tool set and luggage when I left for college. I think they wanted to say "get the f* out of my house, and if something breaks along the way, fix it" Well, this tool set has been my saving grace for everything from hanging pictures on the wall (fairly straight) to changing a bike tire, which, uh-hum, I did for the first time last night.... SUCCESSFULLY!
Two...
My cat formally known as Jude, nicknamed "the beast" is a 6lb female full grown orange tabby whose favorite toys are nothing I have actually spent money on for that purpose. She prefers newspapers, pencils, the cord to our blinds, and the random bug she will chase and torture before consuming for protein. What a life.

Three...
We are leaving today for Fargo to take a bike trek with Ben's friend. The ride will go from Fargo to "the lake". (Ben's parent's lake home by Pelican Lake, MN). Our ride is approximately 60 miles and hilly. One good thing... it is supposed to be 87 and sunny. Shit.. and I am wearing all black. At least I have a new tire.

(green)peace.

No comments: