Wednesday, January 16, 2008

baby sweater.

First off, I need to explain my attention span. Short. There i said it. I never really wanted to accept it, but, after realizing I can't sit still in silence for very long, I know it to be true. I like short projects that I can finish. I don't like to plan things out, which means, I just buy supplies with no project in mind. Usually this seems to work out quite well! I seem to use everything I have and try to waste little.
+.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.+
Lately, however, I have been challenging myself to take on bigger projects that might take several days or *cringe* weeks! This little sweater is easing me into the idea that I CAN crochet clothes! It's from the pattern Baby It's Cold Outside on Crochet Me. It only took one morning, so it wasn't as bad as I thought!
I am very happy with the results!
Once again, the puff blossom pattern is from Teresa Franco Designs. I am in love with how easy and cute the blossoms come out. I am sure you will see them on later projects as well!
My friend's 7-month old daughter is one lucky lady! I hope she fits into it! I made the 12-month old pattern, so hopefully she can get some use out of it!
+.peace.love.patience.+

No comments: